In the unlikely event of a claim petition, Lone Star Valet’s Claims Manager oversees each claim or incident reported. Our Claims Manager follows a quality standard operating procedure for handling each claim and documents all correspondence regarding each claim. Lone Star Valet believes in the importance of handling each claim swiftly and with the utmost care as a testament to our commitment to exceptional service.
- Lone Star Valet management requires all Lone Star Valet employees to report any incident to their Lone Star Valet Manager immediately.
- Once notified, the Lone Star Valet Manager will notify their Lone Star Valet’s Claims Manager.
- Lone Star Valet’s Claims Manager will contact the owner/guest after the claim is filed in a timely manner.
If you need to file a claim or have questions regarding your claim, please contact our Claims Manager, Nick Clonts.Claims Manager Contact Information:
(972) 406-8400 ext. 308
- Nick Clonts is available Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and will contact an owner or guest the same business day an incident is reported or by the following business day if the incident is reported during the weekend.
- Lone Star Valet provides a manager on duty twenty-four hours a day who may be reached at (972) 904-3411 in the event of an incident or claim.